Skip to main content

David - Film Marketing Campaign Interview

COSMOPOLITAN 

NOAH CENTINO, LILY COLLINS AND MORE 

What sort of person is going to love this character? 
I personally think that the people most likely to love my character, Jake, are going to be between ages 16-25. so basically teenagers. I can imagine some guys that watch the film would be inspired by my actions but i can't give too much away. 

What do you hate about this character?
To be honest with you, he is kinda of a douche bag sometimes.

Are you watching any good TV series at the moment? 
Recently I have been loving river dale, I can't stop watching it. its very addictive, i would highly recommend you watch it. 
What celebrity would you like to see tackle this character?
I think KJ Apa would be amazing at this role, i admire his work and think it would be interesting to see where he would take this character. 

Without giving it away whats your favourite line of dialogue? 
'there's a difference between somebody who wants you and somebody who would do anything to keep you. remember that.'But you know I can't tell you who said it or it will give to much away. 

What will the audience be thinking about when they drive home after the film?
They will be thinking about the message behind the film and how you can find love in the most unexpected places.

Who's the funniest person in the cast in real life? 
I really get along with Lily. We have really bonded through this film, we have so much in common and are constantly giggling on set. We have a little prank war going on at the moment so if you want to see that check out my insta story @noahcentino. 

Who do you look up too?
I look up to my dad. He is honestly the best dad in the world, I know everyone says this but to me I couldn't ask for anyone better. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faye and David - Poster for Trailer

David - All About Us

David - Exam Paper 1: Section A - Music Video

Compare the representations of gender and ethnicity in Beyoncé’s Run the World, Girls music video and the music video for Dizzee Rascal’s Dream. In  your answer, you must consider:  How representations of gender and ethnicity are constructed through selection and combination of elements of media language  The similarities and differences in the representations of gender and ethnicity How far the representations relate to relevant contexts You should refer to   Levi-Strauss (binary oppositions),   Barthes   (semiotics),   Gauntlett  (identity theory)   and Gilroy (post-colonialism) in your answer as well as any other relevant theory       The two music videos I will be comparing include ‘Dream’ by Dizzee Rascal with ‘Run the world, Girls’ by Beyoncé with regards to the representations of gender and ethnicity.      The theme of ethnicity seems more present in Dizz...